Injury rehab is the main process in order to regain full function and restore range of motion and strength to the an injured area of the body. Injuries can occur in everyday life and in exercising.
Sports injury rehabilitation is a safe, therapeutic approach that helps athletes effectively treat pain and achieve optimal performance with:
• Targeted exercises to help you return to pre-injury function
• Personalized exercise prescription to improve mobility restrictions
• Reduced susceptibility to further sport-related injuries
• Preparation to avoid recurring injury episodes
• Achieving peak athletic performance
Sports injury rehabilitation treats a range of conditions, including:
• Acute sports injuries
• Muscle, tendon and ligament repairs
• Hand injuries
• Shoulder dislocation
• Foot or ankle dysfunction
• Surgery rehab
The sports injury rehabilitation program will benefit those with:
• Post-operative injuries
• ACL reconstruction
• Meniscus tears
• Rotator cuff repair
• Acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries
• Sprains and strains
• Tedonitis and bursitis
Copyright © 2019 MI BodyX ®. All rights reserved.
Site created by YesChef-Design.